• The Black Girls Do Bike + New York Cycle Club Training Series comprises three rides intended to bolster C-riders’ strength, endurance and group cycling skills, furthering their progress towards becoming B-riders.
• Dates are Sunday, June 6, June 13 and June 20, meeting at 9:00AM.
• All rides will be led by a mixture of BGDB and NYCC leaders.
• There will be three speed groups for each ride: 12 mph, 14mph and a 16 mph group for BGDB members who are already B riders. Note that we will start the first ride at the target speed but nudge the groups faster in the second-third rides.
• Series participants will be expected to have a road, hybrid or mountain bike in good working order, spare tubes, water bottles and lunch money (or lunch).
• Social distancing will be observed, and masks will be worn at all indoor stops.
• All participants must read and sign NYCC’s Ride Waiver Agreement.
• Space for the series is limited to three groups of ten, so if you sign up, we need you to commit to all three rides.
Sunday, June 13 – BGDB+NYCC #2 – Marine Park
Sunday, June 20 – BGDB+NYCC #3 – Richmond Hill